At Bozzuto, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.Why? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
The Senior Accounting Systems Analyst will provide solutions to improve operational efficiencies in the BMC Accounting Department. The analyst will also troubleshoot accounting issues and provide up to date procedures in Yardi and other accounting software systems. This position requires close coordination with Property Accounting, The Reporting Team, and Directors.
- Analyzes, develops, implements and maintains processes for enhancing the utilization of technologies to support initiatives and activities throughout the company.
- Maintains and enhances existing applications and Accounting software databases (Yardi & MRI).
- Directs and participates in development and implementation of policies and procedures for the accounting department.
- Provide training to end-users on the system software, policy and procedures and new processes.
- Conduct testing for software enhancements and upgrades.
- Works closely with accounting, management and software providers to understand application defects, recreate specific issues and identify short term (data queries, work rounds) and long term resolution.
- Perform special projects as needed and provide support to the Accounting and Property Management teams.
What You Bring to Us:
- BS Degree in Accounting highly preferred, or Related Field, with 2-4 years of G/L and F/S experience
- Strong Excel and database management skills
- Methodical approach to tasks and record-keeping; attention to detail; and excellent written and oral communication skills, are required.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow through on commitments, deadlines and work independently
- Ability to adapt to ever changing processes and requests while maintaining a positive and contagious spirit Property Management/Real Estate experience along with proficiency in Yardi preferred.
- Yardi software experience
- Prior training experience
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.