At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
You’re the CEO and head coach of the community. You exude Bozzuto pride and you bring your passion for people, apartment living and trendy neighborhoods with you to work every day.
As a Property Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Leading by example and being a role model for the standards and behaviors consistent with the core values and culture of Bozzuto
- Execution of sales, marketing and operational activities that achieve budgeted occupancy and customer retention goals
- Managing the financial performance of the property
- Creating and delivering timely and accurate financial and operational reports to clients
- Cultivating and maintaining strong relationships and loyalty with all constituents
- Maintaining expert level competitive marketplace intelligence
- Partnering with consumer marketing to implement marketing strategies
- Consistent guest satisfaction that yields outstanding customer satisfaction ratings and community reviews
- Working weekends when prospective residents are out looking for their new home—one weekend per month with two days off during the week
- Inspiring the professional growth and development of all team members
- Rolling up your sleeves and assisting team members—no job is “below your pay grade”
What You Bring to Us:
- A College Degree
- 5+ years of experience in the property management, hospitality or retail industries
- A strong leadership track record
- An impeccable client and customer relationship track record
- Revenue, budget and P&L management experience
- Proficiency with industry software (YARDI preferred)
- Strong financial skills with a basic knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $85,000—92,000 (Plus additional bonus opportunities)
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.