At Bozzuto, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades. Why? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Bozzuto Management Company is seeking a talented and highly motivated Financial Analyst to support our continued growth. This person will work on multifamily and retail budget preparation for acquisitions and new developments, primarily in California, Washington, and other geographic regions on the West Coast. The Analyst will take the lead on organizing data, gathering input from operating groups and analyzing market data to create property budgets.
As a Financial Analyst, you will join a growing business development team who works together with our operations team across the country. Primary day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Prepare detailed interim and stabilized operating budgets for both planned and existing developments.
- Analyze economic and real estate market data to identify trends and create actionable reports and recommendations for property operating budgets and models.
- Perform due diligence on new markets, sub-markets, and pipeline projects.
- Interpret and analyze financial statements and market data on potential deals.
- Assist in preparation of financial reports to clients. Prepare supporting documents required for client financing.
- Support the business development team in the creation of RFP responses, proposal decks, and other client-facing documentation and submissions.
You will also support the Director, Vice President, and Managing Director on ad-hoc analyses, special projects and other assignments related to growing Bozzuto’s nationwide footprint.
What You Bring to Us:
- BA/BS degree required, Finance concentration and/or Accounting preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the Real Estate /Property Management industry with several years of experience preparing budgets for multifamily assets.
- Experience and market knowledge focused on multifamily development in California and Washington is required. Additional knowledge and experience working on multifamily projects in other Western states is preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite. Advanced Excel knowledge with experience creating and improving complex Excel-based financial models is required.
- Highly developed analytical skills including the ability to create complex spreadsheets and financial analyses.
- Experience using Yardi, CoStar, and other industry tools to collect and analyze data.
- Experience presenting and explaining complex financial models and recommendations to internal and external audiences, including executives.
- Ability to travel to regional and national Bozzuto offices, including Bozzuto headquarters in Greenbelt, MD. Estimated travel is < 10%.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced business development environment making a material impact on the company’s growth and continued success.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.