At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Tour Your Responsibilities:
As an inspirational leader of high-performing teams, you drive a brand, operational and employee excellence through high quality decision making and clear communication at a strategic and tactical level. You demonstrate a successful track record of making a positive impact by delivering strong financial results while cultivating exceptional experiences for employees, customers and clients.
As a Regional Portfolio Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Oversee operational and financial management of 4-6 apartment communities in an assigned geographic region.
- Ensure occupancy targets are achieved through leasing and resident retention
- Create value for clients through meeting NOI and revenue goals.
- Partner with facilities and engineering teams to ensure physical assets are operating at peak performance levels.
- Oversee and contribute to annual budget process.
- Maintain a general knowledge of any transaction in markets under management.
- Preparation of monthly owner’s reports and quarterly financial reviews.
- Proactively build and maintain strong relationships with clients and vendors
- Ensure operational execution yields consistently strong resident satisfaction survey results
- Oversee execution of proactive and timely reputation management strategies via social media – ratings, reviews, responses
- Ensure each property provides/builds value for the client
- Effectively leverages talent within portfolio, promoting from within while supplementing with external talent that exemplifies the Bozzuto brand.
- Leverages a succession plan to develop talent and anticipates needs
- Actively participates in the hiring process
- Empowers managers to work collaboratively to accomplish business goals and establish best practices
- Manages performance issues in a timely and effective manner
- Fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Work closely with property teams in the implementation and execution of Bozzuto programs that yield brand alignment
- Contribute to creation of and ensure execution of marketing plans for communities within assigned portfolio
- Possess thorough knowledge of competitive properties and market knowledge of all assets in portfolio
- Assist in pitching business to prospective new clients
- Is a Bozzuto culture ambassador, proactively seeking opportunities to reinforce Bozzuto core values (creativity, concern, passion and pursuit of perfection) in the day to day work of all team members
What You Bring to Us:
- BA/BS degree required.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in multi-family property management required
- 5 – 7 years of people management experience
- Institutional investor and/or 3rd party management experience required
- Proficiency with property management software platforms, preferably Yardi
- Strong, positive, motivational leadership style in managing multiple teams to success.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of ability to build consensus among diverse stakeholders
- Strong financial aptitude and analytical skills
- Regular travel throughout territory is expected as well as monthly “as needed” visits to HQ in Greenbelt, MD.