At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
As the premier partner in third partymulti-family property management, Bozzuto has thoughtfully and strategically builtthe business by committing to protecting the strong company culture, deliveringoperational excellence to our residents, and remaining a valued partner to ourclients. We are experiencing significant growth, actively expanding ourfootprint in various markets, and seeking a regional leader to support anddrive the growth strategy. This opportunity is uniquely positioned to be animpactful leader in the company’s efforts to fully establish its presence inCalifornia, building and leading a team to deliver operational excellence toresidents and clients.
Tour Your Responsibilities:
As an inspirational leader of high-performing teams, you drive a brand, operational and employee excellence through high quality decision making and clear communication at a strategic and tactical level. You demonstrate a successful track record of making a positive impact by delivering strong financial results while cultivating exceptional experiences for employees, customers and clients.
As a Regional Portfolio Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Overseeing operational and fiscal management of a portfolio of communities.
- Ensuring occupancy targets are achieved through effective leasing and resident retention strategies.
- Partnering with facilities and engineering teams to ensure physical assets are operating at peak performance levels.
- Overseeing and contributing to annual budget process.
- Ensuring operational execution yields consistently strong resident satisfaction survey results.
- Review marketing analytics monthly; prepare comprehensive marketing plan as needed.
- Working closely with property teams in the implementation and execution of Bozzuto programs that yield brand alignment.
- Overseeing execution of proactive and timely reputation management strategies via social media – ratings, reviews, responses.
- Proactively building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and vendors.
- Preparing accurate and value-add monthly owner’s reports and quarterly financial reviews.
- Supporting efforts to pitch business to prospective new clients.
- Creating value for clients by achieving net operating income and revenue goals.
- Maintaining awareness and general knowledge of any transaction in markets under management.
- Compiling thorough knowledge of competitive properties and market knowledge of all assets in the portfolio.
- Empowering managers to work collaboratively to accomplish business goals and establish best practices.
- Fostering an inclusive workplace welcoming of diverse perspectives, ideas, and experiences that together generate productive teams and positive outcomes.
- Effectively developing and deploying talent within the portfolio, promoting internally while supplementing with external talent that exemplifies the Bozzuto brand.
- Creating development plans to support continued growth and performance of talent.
- Actively participate in the recruitment and hiring process of the on-site teams.
- Managing performance issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Serving as a Bozzutoculture ambassador. Proactively seeking opportunities to reinforce Bozzuto corevalues (creativity, concern, passion, and pursuit of perfection) in theday-to-day work of all team members.
What You Bring to Us:
- BA/BS degree required.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in multi-family property management required.
- 5 – 7 years of people management experience.
- Institutional investor and/or third-party management experience required.
- Experience managing a diverse portfolio of assets, to include stabilized and lease up developments, along with advisory services.
- Prior experience pitching business to existing and prospective new clients.
- Proficiency with property management software platforms, preferably Yardi.
- Strong financial aptitude and analytical skills.
- Strong, positive, motivational leadership style in managing multiple teams to success.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to flex communication style to multiple cultural environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and ability to present to diverse audiences, specifically racially, ethnically, and socioeconomically diverse communities.
- Experience working directly recruiting, hiring, training, and managing people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Proven record of ability to build consensus among diverse stakeholders.
- Regular travel throughout territory is expected as well as “as needed” visits to HQ in Greenbelt, MD.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.