Established 30+ years ago, Bozzuto Construction Company (BCC) is a recognized industry leader for both construction expertise and a dynamic, employee-driven environment. We strive to ensure everyone has an opportunity to thrive and grow by offering meaningful work experiences, career development planning, and engaging our team in celebratory events. Working alongside our other companies within Bozzuto, we access and leverage unique resources to continue expanding and diversifying our portfolio. As our business grows, our team grows.
As an employee, you will discover that BCC is not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We’re hard working, veteran owned, performance minded and we have each other’s back. Together, we solve problems and build relationships. We give back to our communities and we celebrate successes with team events such as our annual fishing trip. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.
As a Regional Safety Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, rules, and codes are observed.
- Supervise and mentor other safety team members
- Monitor and implement updates in safety regulations, laws, or reporting requirements.
- Manage OSHA recordkeeping, reporting, and employee training requirements.
- Provide advice and counseling for all compliance regulations.
- Compile, analyze, interpret, and report accidents; review property and injury reports.
- Develop/implement safety training for new employee orientation and required programs.
- Coordinate the purchasing of essential safety supplies, products, or training items.
- Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace, and conduct onsite inspections to audit physical conditions and safe work practices.
- Help develop controls for identified hazards, and coordinate the implementation of controls from result of hazard analysis.
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the hazard control system’s policies, and procedures, and recommend changes that reflect improved opportunities to eliminate workplace accidents and injuries.
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree a plus.
- OSHA 10 and 30 hour training completion required.
- 5+ years of experience in safety, environmental, or health management and compliance.
- Knowledge of federal and state safety regulations.
- Possess a high level of technical expertise.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate up and down organizational structure.
- Strong planning, organizational, and follow-up abilities.
- Excellent people and process management skills.
- Ability to apply skills to continuous process improvement while maintaining maximum levels of safety.
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $100,000-$120,000
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.