At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
You serve as a member of the senior leadership team and define strategy at an organizational level and drives excellence at an operational level. Your focus shapes the public image of Bozzuto and assume complete accountability for the performance of the business within assigned geographic region while leveraging best practices and operational consistency on an enterprise level. You are adept at identifying and solidifying new business opportunities for BMC that allow the company to grow in alignment with the strategic business plan and are a role model of company values and culture.
As a Regional Vice President, your primary responsibilities include:
- Covering portfolios in both the Atlanta, Georgia and Tennessee markets
- Assume complete accountability for the performance of the business within assigned geographic region (up to 10 residential/mixed use communities).
- Work with Regional and Property Management team to evaluate, analyze and continuously improve property performance.
- Possess a complete understanding of management agreement responsibilities.
- Possess a complete understanding of Ownership structure, financing, and income-regulated programs.
- Oversight of teams and programs that ensure physical assets are operating at peak performance levels.
- Manage annual budget process.
- Ensures timely and accurate preparation of quarterly financial reviews and monthly reporting provided to ownership groups.
- Proactively build effective relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Ensure operational execution yields consistently strong resident satisfaction.
- Ensure each asset in assigned portfolio provides/builds value for the client.
- Negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups.
- Actively manage talent through effective hiring decisions, identification of high potentials and development of people.
- Proactively manage succession planning.
- Paint a clear and compelling vision for the future and effectively identifies the best means to communicate to all employees.
- Create a climate where others are motivated and inspired to give their very best.
- Manage performance issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Foster a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Able to make things work and achieve goals through others without being physically present.
- Oversee the implementation and execution of Bozzuto programs that yield brand alignment.
- Create competitive/ breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Possess thorough knowledge of competitive properties and market knowledge of all assets in portfolio.
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities with SVP approval.
- Assist with RFPs and presentations to prospective new clients.
- Is a Bozzuto culture ambassador, proactively seeking opportunities to reinforce Bozzuto core values (creativity, concern, passion and pursuit of perfection) in the day to day work of all team members.
What You Bring to Us:
- BA/BS degree required, MBA a plus
- 7+ years of experience in multi-family property management required
- 7+ years of people management experience
- Institutional investor and/or 3rd party management experience required
- Proficiency with property management software platforms, preferably Yardi
- Strong, positive, motivational leadership style in managing multiple teams to success.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Expert negotiator possessing strong business development and closing skills
- Proven track record of ability to build consensus among diverse stakeholders
- Strong financial aptitude and analytical skills
- Regular travel throughout territory is expected as well as monthly “as needed” visits to HQ in Greenbelt, MD.
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $175,000—$200,000
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.