As part of The Bozzuto Group, Bozzuto Construction Company works closely with our development and property management companies to bring unique perspectives to the building industry. By leveraging our resources and 30 years of construction experience, we continue to expand and diversify our portfolio. And as our business grows, our team grows.
Our internal leadership, the client, and the rest of the project team is counting on you to steer the project in the right direction. Reporting directly to the Project Executive, this is your opportunity to demonstrate your ability to effectively manage others, build relationships and deliver results.
As a Renovation Construction Project Manager your primary responsibilities include:
- Oversee the financial health of your renovations or capital improvement project from preconstruction through delivery.
- Negotiate and execute subcontractor agreements.
- Ensure all onsite operations are conducted safely, on-time, on-budget and to our quality standards.
- Regularly prepare and present communications to clients, as their main point of contacts.
- Build strong client/owner relationships and support business development efforts.
- Lead and inspire the professional growth and development of all team members.
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in construction management/related field..
- 7 years of experience managing complex multifamily renovation projects in excess of 10MM.
- Experience working in environments with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency with construction technology, construction management and BIM softwareâ€”Procore, Navisworks, Blue Beam preferred.
What Makes A Great Fit:
We’re not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We’re hard working, hard playing, Vet owned and performance minded. We give back to our communities and have each other’s back. We solve problems and build relationships. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.