At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Tour Your Responsibilities:
You will specifically contribute to the property achieving the operational and financial goals by managing delinquency, overseeing apartment leasing and resident retention activities. You’ll work with the Property Manager to assist with daily operation activities to include focusing on rental collections, managing and mitigating resident delinquencies, developing resident retention initiatives, and marketing and leasing efforts. You will work on components of larger projects for property occupancy, decreasing vacancies, increasing revenues and reporting.
As an Resident Accounts Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Overseeing property and office administration including reporting, managing lease files, audits and renewals
- Exceptional importance and prioritization placed on managing delinquency through efficient rental collections, posting rents, daily deposits and filing legal proceedings in accordance with county codes
- Contribute to achievement of leasing benchmarks as well as resident retention through monthly goals for the property through individual efforts, mentoring team and through outreach initiatives that demonstrate marketing the property, an understanding of the current sub-market; and maintaining a high performing, customer focused team through mentoring and professional development while leading by example
What You Bring to Us:
- A BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of experience in the Property Management industry, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding requirements of the job
- Strong Financial Analysis, Budgeting, P&L Management skills
- Experience in luxury or market-rate segment is preferred
- Experience should include some knowledge of industry software systems; preferably Yardi
- A real estate license (or willingness to obtain within 90 days of hire) where applicable
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.