At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Tour Your Responsibilities:
You work to create value for ownership by helping to achieve the operational and financial goals for the property as well as maintaining strong resident relations. You will do this by managing renewals, overseeing apartment leasing, resident retention activities and assisting with property operations.
As a Residential Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Follow up on all resident inquires and issues.
- Ensure team delivers superior customer service.
- Effectively and professionally resolve conflict
- Initiate lease renewal letters within 90 days of lease expiration date.
- Timely follow up on all resident and lease issues.
- Manage resident event planning activities.
- Coach and motivate sales team to meet or exceed occupancy targets by driving an aggressive sales effort.
- Maintain close ratio no less than 30%.
- Ensure team manages 100% of leads and completes a minimum of 3 follow ups per lead.
- Create and manage marketing and outreach programs.
- Maintain a high performing, customer focused team by developing the team and providing ongoing learning opportunities for skill building and career advancement.
- Develop programs and incentives that foster high team morale.
- Maintain turnover at equal to or less that budgeted rate.
- Document and alert Property Manager to all performance issues immediately.
- Enforce company and/or property dress code.
- Complete and submit to management and ownership all required weekly reports, month-end reports and market surveys.
- Ensure all deposit accounting is completed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure daily site inspections are completed and all issues addressed.
- Prepare and manage staff schedules
- Organize and maintain all lease files.
- Conduct quarterly lease audits.
- Manage renewal paperwork.
- Assist with any budget preparation.
What You Bring to Us:
- A BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of experience in the Property Management industry, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding requirements of the job
- Strong Financial Analysis, Budgeting, P&L Management skills
- Experience in luxury or market-rate segment is preferred
- Experience should include some knowledge of industry software systems; preferably Yardi
- A real estate license (or willingness to obtain within 90 days of hire) where applicable
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.