At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we create inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
The Senior Communications Manager will be responsible for supporting Bozzuto Management Company’s media relations and reputation management efforts. This role reports into the Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications and consults with the Business Development team within Bozzuto Management Company to ensure a coordinated and aligned communications strategy. In this role, the Senior Manager will work across US regions to promote the Bozzuto story and unique value proposition. This person will work closely with external and internal communications leaders in corporate and within the businesses, as well as c-suite executives and external key influencers.
As the Senior Communications Manager your responsibilities include:
- Act as trusted advisor to the Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications; Bozzuto Management Company President and senior leaders on driving integrated and strategic communications programs, internally and externally, tied to desired business outcomes and strategies.
- Create, implement, and manage integrated communications plans in support of company’s strategic objectives and priorities that reach key external and internal stakeholders, including reporters, investors, customers, clients, employees and prospective employees.
- Proactively develop and tell the company’s story in an engaging, compelling and persuasive manner in partnership with greater Communications and Marketing team members, as well as business development colleagues.
- Remain acutely attuned to all forms of news media coverage; identify potential news developments that could impact the company.
- Identify and build relationships with external influencers, including media.
- Provide council to operations teams in responding to resident issues and incidents and serve as a member of the crisis communications team.
- Increase visibility of Bozzuto Management executives by securing speaking opportunities and developing thought leadership content.
- Act as a partner to Bozzuto Management leaders, providing communications guidance on critical issues.
- Craft clear and compelling written messaging that drive a desired response from the audience.
- Manage agencies and support the planning and execution of fully integrated communications strategies.
- Maintain and share Bozzuto Management news and information on internal communication platforms (i.e., company intranet, etc.)
What You Bring to Us:
- 6-8 years of communications and media relations experience covering communications, PR and marketing communications.
- Excellent writer and editor with precise attention to detail
- Strategic communications and media relations professional with hands-on experience in corporate communications, public relations, content creation and writing for executives
- Established relationships with variety of media outlets, reporters, and other key influencers and leaders
- Experience in issues management and crisis communications preferred
- Demonstrated experience building relationships and acting as a trusted advisor to senior level executives
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Ability to energize others by providing coaching and feedback
- Strong project management skills and proven track record of accomplishments
- Leader who seeks ways to continuously improve the way we work by consistently measuring communications results
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with an ability to navigate various stakeholders with different objectives
- Experience with data analysis and its applications to communications preferred
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.