At Bozzuto, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades. Why? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
The position will provide ongoing support to the Senior Manager of Financial reporting in BMC Accounting
As a Senior Financial Analyst, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Recording and analysis of monthly revenue transactions
- Monitoring that all monthly management fee revenues are accurately captured in Yardi
- Demonstrate ability to follow through on commitments and work through deadlines.
- Research and analysis of variances for revenue and G&A transactions
- Serve as a liaison between accounting and financial reporting to ensure accuracy of monthly management fee revenues.
- Preparation of month end financial statements.
- Coordinating budgeting and forecasting activities related to management fees with SVPs and Operations MDs
- Testing, development, and implementation of various Yardi enhancement initiatives
- Development of the training material and user guides related to various initiatives.
- Providing periodic status updates to ongoing initiatives to upper management
- Working ad-hoc projects/tasks as needed
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- At least 4 years of general ledger and financial statement experience
- Yardi software experience is preferred.
- Ability to create complicated Excel spreadsheets is required
- Strong overall business acumen
- Must be able to resolve issues independently or collaboratively in timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present information to various levels of the organization
- Solid analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Experience driving cross functional projects
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence others
- Ability to maintain composure in the face of highly ambiguous environment and constant change
- Ability to adapt to ever changing processes and requests while maintaining a positive and contagious spirit
- Strong personal initiative, enthusiasm, results orientation and resourcefulness; exhibits sense of ownership and a commitment to achieving the organization’s goals and an ability to overcome obstacles
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.