At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we create inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Your passion for fixing things and your knack for solving problems makes this job a perfect fit. You’re a skilled tradesperson with expertise in HVAC, plumbing and electrical trades. You’ve been told you have a great work ethic, and you take incredible pride in the quality of your work. What drives you? The smiles your work brings to the people you help.
As a SR. Maintenance Technician, your primary responsibilities include:
- Take the lead role in troubleshooting, make adjustments to control systems, and ensuring the daily functioning of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, irrigation, and security systems.
- Maintain the physical asset of the property as directed by Management with a focus on those tasks that will require advanced skills and knowledge of apartment maintenance.
- Respond quickly to deficiencies found in preventative maintenance inspections.
- Work closely with Maintenance Technicians to complete the â€˜Preventative Maintenance Program’.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Respond to all maintenance requests within 24 hours.
- Ensure effective, professional, and timely follow up with residents, vendors and property management team on all maintenance services provided.
- Adhere to and stay current on all applicable building codes, safety standards and fair housing laws and ensure safety standards comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- Follow established company policies and those outlined in the Employee Guidebook.
What You Bring to Us:
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience as a Maintenance Technician preferably in the Residential Property Management industry.
- Team oriented, sociable, assertive, objective, conscientious, tolerant, with a good eye for details; working effectively in both relaxed or more formal workplaces.
- HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing expertise
- Requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly through pushing, pulling, and climbing activities.
- AA/AS degree in technical/mechanical related field is preferred.
- Experience with mid-rise and high-rise systems is preferred.
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour’s emergency maintenance; including nights and weekends on a rotational basis.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Plumbing and Electrical Certification is required.
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $60,000—65,000 (plus additional bonus opportunities)
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.