As part of The Bozzuto Group, Bozzuto Construction Company works closely with our development and property management companies to bring unique perspectives to the building industry. By leveraging our resources and 30 years of construction experience, we continue to expand and diversify our portfolio. And as our business grows, our team grows.
A System Architect at Bozzuto will identify, design, and implement innovative solutions to make Bozzuto Construction Company a data driven organization. We will be reliant on your expertise to assist with the overall direction of the construction company’s digital transformation and participating in our team’s agile transformation. As a member of the Business Solutions Group, you will be a part of a close-knit scrum team that works closely with the Construction Technologist (Product Owner) as a team member and acting Scum Master.
As a System Architect, your primary responsibilities include:
- Passionately and fully participate in a small, cross functional, agile team by bringing deep knowledge both in systems architecture and scrum best practices. You will be the team’s acting scrum master, in addition to the core duties listed below.
- Assist the team in achieving sprint and overall project goals by selecting and implementing specific platforms, software, hardware, and other elements.
- Help to define and decide on the right strategy and approach that will best support long-term business plan objectives and project goals.
- Design and implement solutions based on a ROI analysis including factors like cost, time, adoption rates, ease of use, required integrations with existing systems or proposed new systems, developing solutions for user stories as identified and prioritized by the Product Owner, etc.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process by tracking and forecasting software costs and license requirements for owned applications.
- Assist Bozzuto & Associates’ Information Technology group with upgrades, patches, or installations when necessary including upgrade testing and validation.
- Externally network across the technology and construction industries as an ambassador for Bozzuto with consultants, colleagues, or vendors to facilitate the sharing of ideas, concepts, and best practices.
What You Bring to Us:
- At least (5) years of relevant experience as a system engineer or system. Architect designing technical frameworks, solutions, and automated workflows.
- At least (2) years of relevant experience working as part of an agile team or as Scrum Master.
- Strong technical capabilities in SQL (T-SQL and Oracle), Python, JSON, and other C family languages.
- Experience creating and maintaining enterprise data warehouses, SQL databases, and the Microsoft Power Platform including the Common Data Service or Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamental.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert preferred.
- Working knowledge of software solutions such Procore, Oracle Primavera P6, Building Connected, Smartsheet, On-Screen Takeoff, and JD Edwards a plus!
- Possess a general knowledge of the construction industry and how projects are managed is desirable.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.