At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
The Employer Branding & Social Media Specialist will implement, manage and analyze recruitment advertising, social media and communications campaigns that support and promote Talent & Culture at Bozzuto and maintain Bozzuto’s reputation as an employer of choice. The incumbent is also responsible for assisting with the development of marketing collateral, presentations and internal and external communications to include intranet content management.
As the Employer Branding & Social Media Specialist, your primary responsibilities include:
- Serve as point of contact and liaison for all vendors that support employer brand and recruitment media efforts
- Manage employer brand and recruitment marketing content and campaigns on all social and professional networking platforms i.e. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Snapchat, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, The Muse
- Track and report on campaign performance and source data. Analyze key performance metrics from social analytics tools and applicant tracking system
- In conjunction with the corporate marketing team, design and produce digital and print advertisements for Talent & Culture (i.e. responsive landing pages, graphics, social media advertisements, infographics)
- Create and deploy internal and external communications that highlight Bozzuto culture and support Bozzuto’s diversity & inclusion goals
- Stay abreast of trends in social recruiting and employer branding and utilize to inspire new ideas and innovation within the department
What You Bring to Us:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience with basic knowledge of HTML coding and editing CSS
- Strong technical skills – ability to use a variety of technical platforms and creative software (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, UX Design and Illustrator, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include creative writing/blogging
- Social media guru w/ a knack for creating/curating compelling content
- Strong project management skills
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and vendors simultaneously
- Basic understanding of marketing dashboards, data analytics, creative campaign management, SEO, SEM
- Candidates must be prepared to submit
creative work samples
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.