At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we create inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Bozzuto is seeking a results-driven individual for the role of Tenant Construction Manager reporting to the VP – Tenant Coordination. The successful candidate will lead our tenants through the design and construction process. This is a high visibility role that requires clear and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders while managing critical schedules to meet contractual deadlines. Daily responsibilities will include regular interactions with multiple stakeholders including owner representatives, site operations team members, leasing, and retail asset management, in addition to being the main contact with tenants and their consultants and contractors.
As a Tenant Construction Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage the lease documents and client expectations with a high level of detail and customer service
- Review project scopes and schedules
- Ensure completion of landlord work items in accordance with the requirements of the lease
- Tasks related to the pre-design, design, permitting, construction, and closeout phases of projects
- Review tenant drawing packages to ensure they meet lease and building design requirements
- Track change orders, project costs, lien releases and review tenant payment requests for client
- Confirm that all permits and final close-out documentation are provided so that the tenant can open to the public
- Work with the lease administrator and retail asset manager to monitor and track lease dates and provide periodic status reports to ownership
What You Bring to Us:
- College Degree
- At least 5-10 years of commercial real estate experience with emphasis on Tenant Coordination, Leasing, Operations, Facilities or Property Management
- Knowledge of basic building design principles and construction standards.
- Familiarly with local codes, safety regulations and OSHA requirements.
- Able to compile and analyze data to provide informed recommendations
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.