At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we create inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
As one of the Washington area’s best places to work our talent acquisition team is responsible for hiring great people to deploy Bozzuto’s award winning culture. We are seeking a leader, visionary, and a results-oriented Vice President of Talent Acquisition to take our team to the next level and embrace our culture of success.
As the VP of Talent Acquisition your responsibilities include:
- Oversee and inspire a highly engaged team to execute on the recruiting needs of the company
- Drive the strategy and marketing execution of our employer brand
- In a high-volume environment, maintain and establish processes to deliver great candidates to hiring managers
- Lead the Talent Acquisition technology strategy with vendor identification, selection, contract negotiation, and implementation
- Drive diversity recruitment initiatives in alignment with organizational objectives around diversity and inclusion
- Direct our social media and digital strategy through various channels including- Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Indeed, The Muse, and our Careers Site
- Ensure adherence to all federal, state and local regulations governing the recruiting process
- Champion an outstanding recruitment process experience for candidates and our business partners by continuously earning trust and establishing strong relationships that position Talent Acquisition as a critical business partner
- Continuously advise and counsel leadership on market compensation, supply, and other competitive hiring data
- Oversee the efforts of the Campus Recruitment Manager with the execution of the campus strategy at colleges and universities with the goal of helping build and maintain strong relationships with key contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other relevant public organizations
What You Bring to Us:
- B.A./B.S. Degree Required, MBA or Graduate Degree desirable
- Five- ten years of management experience and proven ability to lead and develop a team of high-performing talent acquisition recruiters
- Superior business acumen, executive presence, project management and presentation skills
- Ability to perform autonomously, adapt quickly to shifting priorities, make timely decisions and problem solve
- Ability to apply a high level of emotional intelligence and commitment to a service-driven approach
What We Bring You:
In addition to our award winning culture, a myriad of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, great looking offices, and a positive and supportive environment, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Including:
- Comprehensive and affordable health plans
- Free life insurance
- Employee wellness incentives
- Company-matched 401K
- Teledoc, free 24/7/365 access to a doctor online
We want our team members to be happy and healthy, both personally and professionally. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.