Bozzuto Construction is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s fastest-growing general contractors. New clients and projects constantly come to us because of our dedication to the details in building excellence and our reputation for doing business with integrity. We treat our people with the same amount of respect. Here, you’ll work alongside great people and have an impressive range of benefits, ample opportunities to grow and time to have fun. This is a dynamic opportunity where you can have a major impact and an amazing experience right from the start.
Clearly, we’re a little different at Bozzuto. We’re a company that has concern for the people and the communities we touch. We support your education and learning, which we encourage in every part of our organization, from our newest team members all the way to the top. And we believe in exercising creativity in everything we do. If you’re as passionate as we are about construction and feel strongly that perfection is an attainable goal, we invite you to join us.
Bozzuto Construction Company is seeking a motivated warehouse assistant. The warehouse assistant will deliver and distribute construction material and products to our projects, located in the Baltimore/Washington area accurately and with precision
As a Warehouse Assistant your primary responsibilities include:
- Process incoming work orders, or requisitions to determine equipment to be moved, gathered and delivered to construction projects
- Accurately input and maintain records of all equipment orders in computer database
- Perform custodial maintenance of the warehouse
- Sort and place materials and equipment in designated areas in the warehouse
- Service warehouse equipment when appropriate
What You Bring to Us:
- The ability to lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- In this role you are frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 Years Warehouse Experience
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Some experience in working with small engine machinery helpful
- Inventory, equipment maintenance data entry and computer skills preferred
- Forklift operation is a plus but not required, we can offer training.
What Makes A Great Fit
We’re not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We’re hard working, hard playing, Vet owned and performance minded. We give back to our communities and have each other’s back. We solve problems and build relationships. This might sound corny, but we’re really a nice bunch of people. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.