At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
First and Lasting Impressions:
You set the first impression of our community. As a Doorman, your confident deliver of a superior customer experience by assisting and greeting residents and visitors to the property will lead you to be successful in this role. You contribute to achieving and increasing the property’s targeted resident retention goal by building a sense of community for the residents of Bozzuto’s luxury apartment homes
As a Weekend Daytime Door Attendant (Saturday & Sunday, 7am-3pm), your primary responsibilities include:
- Welcoming and acknowledging each resident, visitor, contractor, vendor, and fellow employee, with a warm smile and friendly greeting
- Superior knowledge of the areas’ community attractions and local amenities; anticipating residents’ needs, providing recommendations and assistance with directions, restaurant reservations, transportation services, etc.
- Remaining calm, professional and courteous when handling situations where residents or vendors may be upset or dissatisfied
- Utilizing outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of building emergency procedures and their role in an emergency situation, report any accident, maintenance issue, safety or security concern immediately
- Maintaining accurate key control log and manage online system for resident/guest access to elevators, club areas etc.
- Logging, auditing, and delivering packages as needed
You Create Value by:
- Engaging people in meaningful conversations that demonstrate your concern and genuine desire to make them feel at home
- Strong ability to assess a situation, show good judgment, and resolve conflicts for residents all while delivering exceptional customer service
- Prioritizing tasks in an ever-changing environment and meticulously following up with everyone
- Playing an active role in making certain the premises are impeccable, ensuring highest standards are being maintained
What You Bring to Us:
- 1+ years’ experience in a hospitality, retail, travel or hotel environment
- Experience working as a Door Attendant, Concierge, Guest Services, Front Desk, Ticket Counter, Retail Services role
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.