At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
COVID-19 ALERT – The health and safety of our current and future employees is of the utmost importance. Until further notice we have made modifications to job responsibilities to limit exposure and enforce social distancing. This includes but is not limited to office hour changes, virtual leasing and communication, essential and emergency building services, front desk and package drop services. We have halted resident events and closed event spaces and gyms until further notice.
First and Lasting Impressions:
As the Weekend Evening Resident Concierge (Saturdays & Sundays, 3pm-11pm), you’re the first person prospects and residents meet when they come home. You take ownership and pride in creating stellar first impressions and building ongoing positive relationships. Your natural ability to strike up a conversation and make people feel “at home” is what enables you to excel. You enjoy personalizing every interaction. That’s why you know the names and favorite things of all of your customers (including the four-legged ones).
As a Resident Concierge, your primary responsibilities include:
- Solving problems and providing timely assistance to residents and prospects with care
- Obsessively organizing front desk logs, package rooms, club room reservations and freight elevators
- Event planning – executing meaningful events and activities that engage residents and foster a sense of community
- Building brand loyalty by ensuring a consistently positive experience and a meticulously cared for community
- Encouraging happy customers to share the love by writing reviews on social networking sites
- Working weekends or evenings depending on the shift
What You Bring to Us:
- A customer-focused mentality
- College degree preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in a hospitality, retail, travel or hotel environment
- Ability to work weekends from 3pm-11pm
- A passion for using the phone to talk and text professionally
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Proficiency with various software, apps and computer programs
- An eye for detail and a knack for anticipating a customer’s needs
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds (we deliver a lot of packages during the holidays!)
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.