WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 6, 2020) — Multi-Housing News (MHN) awarded Bozzuto and Bozzuto-managed communities several notable awards and honorable mentions during their 14th annual 2020 Excellence Awards. These awards recognize the company’s exceptional attention to detail and dedication to creating sanctuary.
Of particular notability, Bozzuto’s social impact program, Rise by Bozzuto, was selected as the winner of MHN’s inaugural award for Best Corporate Social Responsibility Program. As communities faced unprecedented challenges this year, Rise united the Bozzuto network to give back like never before, and we are especially proud to be recognized for this work. Additionally, Bozzuto Regional Director of Maintenance and Engineering Yasmin Hayat won the Rising Star award, recognizing her for her impactful leadership, out-of-the-box thinking and impressive on-site project results. Yasmin is the first Bozzuto employee to earn this meaningful award.
Bozzuto submitted for and won the following honors:
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Program: Rise by Bozzuto
- Gold: Yasmin Hayat, Rising Star
- Silver: Liberty Harbor East, Best Development & Design: Mixed Use
Bozzuto’s third-party partners submitted for and won the following honors:
- Gold: 727 West Madison (Submitted by: Ares Management Corporation), Best Amenities
- Bronze: Halstead Station New Rochelle (Submitted by: The DFS Group), Best Amenities
- Bronze: Halstead Station New Rochelle (Submitted by: The DFS Group), Best Value-Add Renovation
- Bronze: Essex on the Park (Submitted by: Harshorne Plunkard Architecture), Best Development & Design: High Rise
- Bronze: 727 West Madison (Submitted by: Ares Management Corporation), Best Interior Design
- Honorable Mention: Liberty Harbor East (Submitted by: Hickok Cole), Best Development & Design: High Rise
- Honorable Mention: Novel South Capitol (Submitted by: Hickok Cole), Best Marketing Program
The Bozzuto Group is an experience-focused real estate company distinguished by their innovative developments, dedicated customer service, and top-rated workplace culture. With award-winning expertise in homebuilding, multifamily development, construction and management, Bozzuto is devoted to delivering extraordinary experiences for those they serve.
Since their founding in 1988, Bozzuto has developed, acquired and built more than 50,000 homes and apartments. Celebrating 32 years of creating sanctuary for their residents, Bozzuto currently manages 80,000 apartments and 2.5 million square feet of retail space along the East Coast, including Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York City, Chicago, Boston and Miami. www.bozzuto.com
Contact: Chintimini M. Keith
Vice President, Corporate Communications and Marketing