Bozzuto Management at a glance
- Established 1988
- More than $625 million in annual gross revenue
- Active throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions
- A portfolio of more than 200 communities
- More than 75% of portfolio is owned by third parties
- More than 50 diverse clients from national investment groups to regional private developers
- Experienced in all types of properties, from luxury urban high-rises to affordable, suburban garden communities
- The nation’s 30th largest property management company*
- Two-time NAHB Best Property Management Company
- The best talent in the business – 25% turnover (industry average is 60%)
- Built on integrity, backed by technology
*National Multifamily Housing Council
Why Bozzuto Management?
Experience. Since 1988, we've built our expertise around managing all types of properties.
Trust. The majority of the properties we manage are owned by third parties, many of them repeat customers.
Performance. Putting our residents first leads directly to higher rents, higher occupancies, and higher investment value.
Recognition. Our total commitment to service has earned us numerous national awards, including Property Management Company of the Year - twice.
For the past three decades, women have been climbing the ranks to take top positions at some of the largest companies in the multifamily industry....
The Bozzuto Group has received the Military Friendly...
Winner, "Best Places to Work in the Greater...