Bozzuto Management at a glance
- Established in 1988
- Our portfolio is valued $15 billion
- We are the first, and currently only, third-party multifamily management company to be awarded ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year
- Our operations teams are active throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest and Southern regions
- We manage more than 240 communities and over 2.2 million square feet of retail to date
- Approximately 85% of our portfolio consists of third party owners, ranging from national investment groups to regional private developers
- We are the 14th largest property management company in the nation*
- The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) has named us Best Property Management Company three years in a row
- We have earned #1 Property Management Company for Online reputation by the ORA Power Rankings three years in a row
*National Multifamily Housing Council
Why Bozzuto Management?
Experience. Since 1988, we've built our expertise around managing all types of properties.
Trust. The majority of the properties we manage are owned by third parties, many of them repeat customers.
Performance. Putting our residents first leads directly to higher rents, higher occupancies, and higher investment value.
Recognition. Our total commitment to service has earned us numerous national awards, including Property Management Company of the Year - twice.