Bozzuto has been named as one of Seramount’s 2022 Top 75 Companies for Executive Women for the fourth consecutive year. This amazing honor recognizes companies that celebrate and champion the advancement of women within the organization.
Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion allows us to cultivate a sense of welcoming and belonging where our associates can grow and succeed. We are proud of the women at Bozzuto and we look forward to seeing what trails you all will blaze next.
“We are pleased to report that our 2022 list of Top Companies for Executive Women shows a small increase from 2021 in the number of women in senior leadership roles and in the prevalence of policies to train and advance them,” says Betty Spence, PhD, Head, Women’s Advancement at Seramount. “We are relieved to learn that women continued to move into leadership despite the pandemic, and we hope that in today’s hybrid work environment, women’s advancement will progress at an even faster pace.”
Highlights of the 2022 Top 75 Companies for Executive Women:
- The percentage of women corporate executives increased 1 percentage point to 35 percent versus 34 percent in 2021. Female board of directors also increased 2 percentage points to 38 percent from 36 percent in 2021.
- Forty-five percent of the top 20 percent highest-paid employees are women, up from 41 percent in 2021.
- The percentage of female corporate executives with P&L responsibilities has remained the same year over year at 30 percent.
- Eighty-nine percent of winning companies hold managers accountable for hiring and advancing women, compared to 81 percent in 2021. The most prevalent means are through performance reviews and bonus compensation.
- Seventy-five percent of the Top 75 Companies for Executive Women offer formal sponsorship, up from 68 percent in 2021.
- Seventy-two percent compensate managers for DEI results (including women’s representation), up from 55 percent in 2021.
The full list of companies can be found HERE.