Bozzuto Management at a glance
- Established 1988
- $14 billion management portfolio value
- Active throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest and Southern regions
- Portfolio of more than 230 communities
- Approximately 85% of portfolio is owned by third parties
- More than 140 diverse clients from national investment groups to regional private developers
- Experienced in everything from luxury urban high-rises to affordable, suburban garden communities
- Manages more than 2.2 million square feet of retail
- 14th largest property management company in the nation*
- Three-time winner of the ORA Power Rankings Property Management Company for Online Reputation
- Two-time National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Best Property Management Company
- Best talent in the business—25% turnover (industry average is 60%)
*National Multifamily Housing Council
Why Bozzuto Management?
Experience. Since 1988, we've built our expertise around managing all types of properties.
Trust. The majority of the properties we manage are owned by third parties, many of them repeat customers.
Performance. Putting our residents first leads directly to higher rents, higher occupancies, and higher investment value.
Recognition. Our total commitment to service has earned us numerous national awards, including Property Management Company of the Year - twice.