Step out into the energy of Bethesda Avenue, or opt for a quiet stroll on the Capital Crescent Trail. From our prime corner where Bethesda and Woodmont Avenues meet, opportunities abound.
Paint the Town
Downtown Bethesda's finest stores are literally steps away—Pottery Barn, The North Face, Lululemon, Apple, and Bluemercury, just to name-drop a few. It’s the perfect place to flex your shopping skills.
- Foodie’s Paradise: Mussel Bar and Grille, Raku, Mon Ami Gabi, Uncle Julio’s Café, Sweetgreen, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Silver, Passionfish, Paul Bakery, Jaleo, Chop't
- Power Shopping: Pottery Barn, The North Face, Lululemon Athletica, Apple Store, Bluemercury, Bonobos, Cork & Fork
- Spas: Aveda Lifestyle Store, Blue Zen Nails & Spa, Bluemercury, Bubbles Salon, Drybar, Hair Cuttery, Roosters Men’s Grooming Center, Symmetry Salon Studios, The Spa @ Equinox
- Hotels: Hilton Garden Inn, Residence Inn Bethesda Downtown, Bethesda Marriott Suites, Doubletree Hotel Bethesda, American Inn of Bethesda, Hyatt Regency Bethesda, Bethesda Marriott
- Theaters: Landmark Theater
- Museums/Art Galleries: Bethesda Fine Art, Gallery B, Discovery Too, St. Elmo's Fire Art Gallery, Studio Neptune, The Washington School of Photography, Waverly Street Gallery
- Sport Venues: Verizon Center, RFK Stadium, FedEx Field, Nationals Park, Bowlmor Bethesda
- Parks/Trails: The 11-mile long Capital Crescent Trail is your backyard. A quiet, spa-like courtyard with fountains and landscaping leads out to the trail that’s popular with walkers, runners and cyclists.
- Entertainment: Round House Theater, Bethesda Blues and Jazz Supper Club, The Bethesda Theatre
- Metro: Bethesda Metro Station (Red Line)
- Bus: The area’s free shuttle bus service, the Bethesda Circulator, stops directly across the street, making it easy to get around town without having to walk or drive.
- Airports: Reagan National, Baltimore Washington International, Dulles International
- Major Highways/Roads: MD-355 (Rockville Pike), I-495, I-270, East-West Highway
- Walk, Bike, Jog: Capital Crescent Trail
- Elementary Schools: Bethesda Elementary School
- Middle Schools: Pyle Middle School, Westland Middle School
- High School: Bethesda Chevy Chase High School, Walt Whitman High School, Landon School, Georgetown Preparatory School, Holton-Arms School
- Colleges/Universities: University of Maryland, American University, George Washington University, Georgetown University, University of the District of Columbia