At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we create inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Working for Wye River Insurance, The Account Manager is responsible for the effective management of commercial lines accounts. The Account Manager can handle the Client Executive responsibilities for middle market accounts under the direction of a Senior Client Executive. Working with the Producer/Account Executive, the Account Manager will help assess the risk management needs of prospects and clients and will market new and renewal accounts.
As an Account Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Manage details for policy claims, updating details, processing endorsements, billing and audits and provide responses and resolution for accounting discrepancies.
- Provide effective and timely responses to customer and clients and respond to carrier requests for information.
- Support marketing initiatives for renewals and new business by managing billing, policy review, processing endorsements and audits for new and existing accounts.
- Draft proposals on behalf of Senior Client Executive, attend renewal meetings, and secure options recommended coverages.
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s degree, AAI, AU, CRIS, or related professional designation preferred.
- An understanding of the insurance marketplace along with building and maintaining strong relationships with our carrier partners is expected.
- Maryland State Property & Casualty Producer license and Life & Health License.
- Three years of customer service/account management experience.
- Solid understanding of insurance principles.
- Experienced and fluent with insurance carrier rating systems and websites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident problem solver with focus on resolving customer service issues.
- Ability to navigate various systems, utilize integration tools, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and work in a paperless environment.
- Ability to function effectively as part of a team in a sales environment.
- Results oriented, with the capability of meeting deadlines.
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of the teams so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive Compensation. Salary range: $65,000—$75,000
- Health & Wellness Benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement Planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.