At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
COVID-19 ALERT – The health and safety of our current and future employees is of the utmost importance. Until further notice we have made modifications to job responsibilities to limit exposure and enforce social distancing. This includes but is not limited to office hour changes, virtual leasing and communication, essential and emergency building services, front desk and package drop services. We have halted resident events and closed event spaces and gyms until further notice.
Preserve and Protect the Community:
Your eye for detail, passion for fixing things and knack for solving problems makes this job a perfect fit.
As a Maintenance Technician, your primary responsibilities include:
- Showing care and concern for our residents through excellence in service ticket resolution and preventative maintenance
- Resolving maintenance issues in the area of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair
- Preparing vacant apartments for move-in through turn-over repairs and improvements
- Preserving the beauty of the building and the safety of the community through general upkeep and cleanliness, snow removal and grounds maintenance
- Providing residents with outstanding customer service
- Working weekends or evenings and being on call for after hour emergencies
What You Bring to Us:
- Experience in building maintenance or an education in the trades
- Beginner to intermediate proficiency in HVAC, plumbing, electrical and appliance repair
- An HVAC certification (or willingness to obtain within 90 days of hire)
- Availability for emergency situations at the property, including an on-call rotation
- The ability to exert 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly
- Personal, reliable transportation to get to work and to respond to on-call emergencies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Basic computer skills and comfort using various software, apps and computer programs
- A service mentality and a thirst for learning
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.