At Bozzuto, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Preserve and Protect the Community:
Your eye for detail, passion for fixing things and knack for solving problems makes this job a perfect fit.
As a Maintenance Technician, your primary responsibilities include:
- Showing care and concern for our residents through excellence in service ticket resolution and preventative maintenance
- Resolving maintenance issues in the area of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair
- Preparing vacant apartments for move-in through turn-over repairs and improvements
- Preserving the beauty of the building and the safety of the community through general upkeep and cleanliness, snow removal and grounds maintenance
- Providing residents with outstanding customer service
- Working weekends or evenings and being on call for after hour emergencies
What You Bring to Us:
- Experience in building maintenance or an education in the trades
- Beginner to intermediate proficiency in HVAC, plumbing, electrical and appliance repair
- An HVAC certification (or willingness to obtain within 90 days of hire)
- Availability for emergency situations at the property, including an on-call rotation
- The ability to exert 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly
- Personal, reliable transportation to get to work and to respond to on-call emergencies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Basic computer skills and comfort using various software, apps and computer programs
- A service mentality and a thirst for learning