At Bozzuto, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.Why? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
The Client Marketing Associate will support the acquisition of strategic business relationships that will directly affect our company’s growth. They will think creatively and critically about new business initiatives to ensure client satisfaction. This is a support role with high visibility and is ideal for a driven, proactive, energetic, and organized individual.
As a Client Marketing Associate your primary responsibilities include:
- Writing and designing thoughtful proposals and presentations that speak to client needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Utilizing technical skills within various proposal and presentation platforms such as PowerPoint, InDesign and Photoshop to develop strategic documents and presentations that will directly affect the acquisition of new business and company growth
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders and staying abreast of trends and new openings to help generate fresh content for new business deliverables
- Working with Digital Marketing, Corporate Communications, and Client Services leaders to deploy quarterly Bozzuto Buzz and B2B client communications
- Ensuring client satisfaction by assisting with Bozzuto Management entertainment outings and dinners
- Assisting with the client holiday gift program and other gifts as necessary to strategically create memorable touchpoints on behalf of the Bozzuto brand
- Bringing fresh ideas and new marketing trends to team meetings and presentation review sessions
- Attending on-site property shops to gather content for property takeover deliverables; applying knowledge of Bozzuto brand standards to think critically about areas of opportunity for subject properties
- Maintain and update web content for Bozzuto Management’s Bozzuto.com page
What You Bring to Us:
- BA/BS degree
- 2-5 years of marketing, sales, or graphic design experience preferably in multi-family residential
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Creative Suite, especially PowerPoint and InDesign
- Strong relationship building, influencing, verbal communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent written communication and proofreading skills
- Solid project management and time management skills needed to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ability to perform quickly, accurately, and effectively with close attention to detail in all deliverables
- Familiarity with email marketing platform
What We Bring You:
In addition to our award winning culture, a myriad of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, great looking offices, and a positive and supportive environment, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Including:
- Comprehensive and affordable health plans
- Free life insurance
- Employee wellness incentives
- Company-matched 401K
- Teledoc, free 24/7/365 access to a doctor online
We want our team members to be happy and healthy, both personally and professionally. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.