In this introductory role at Bozzuto Construction, your passion for building and learning, combined with your education or trades experience, makes this role a perfect starting point on your construction career path. You pride yourself in treating others with respect while working safely and collaboratively toward a shared project goal. You are a patient problem solver, organized with a flair for details.
- Learning agility – you will progressively take on additional responsibility as you learn on the job
- BA/BS Degree plus relevant internship experience – Construction management, engineering or related field preferred
- Ability to develop skills that lead to empowered execution and strong working relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to read and interpret project documents and drawings
- Assisting with document management process, submittals, RFIs, project reporting and subcontractor management
- Developing proficiency in construction technology, construction management and BIM software
Where you’re heading.
You’re moving toward a role as a Project Engineer, which means plenty of time to explore all the options Bozzuto has to offer. Most importantly, you’re heading out to the job site where you’ll gain practical field experience and the knowledge needed now and in the future.
What you get on the job.
You’ll focus on learning the basics of means, methods and trades while experiencing firsthand what we do and how each role works on the site and at the office. Most importantly, you’ll be introduced to the process-es, documentation, and scheduling necessary to keep the job running smoothly. A wealth of real life scenarios will be at your fingertips, along with the applied knowledge of your project team. Take advantage of their collective time and experience.
How to get to the next level.
This is your chance to demonstrate your ability to solve problems in situations where you may not have experience or authority, including difficult conversations with subcontractors. Look for opportunities to contribute to the project beyond your day-to-day tasks, and take the initiative to ask questions, shadow experienced workers, and attend relevant trainings.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.