At Bozzuto, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
You will be an instrument of change when it comes to construction. Your understanding of the intricate lifecycle of construction paired with a real passion for new technology and innovation will drive your focus to make improvements. Your collaboration with the Business Development, Precon, Estimating, Project Management, Field Operations, Accounting, Warranty, Safety, Virtual Design, Innovation will help you discover inefficiencies, research technology solutions, present the recommended solutions, and implement the execution of the plan to the business functions that rely on your expertise.
As a Construction Technologist, your primary responsibilities include:
- Advocate for technology use across all Bozzuto Construction projects through the use of best practices and SOP’s
- Determine opportunities for process improvement within all business functions throughout the construction process, and prioritize these opportunities based on employee surveys and ranking
- Systematically research, explore, educate, and investigate applicable solutions, new technology and future innovations that are easy to use and solve for existing inefficiencies
- Present recommended solutions after a thorough strategic analysis of scope of services, investment terms, ROI, trial testing, ease of use, adoption rates, etc.
- Develop and facilitate training and ongoing support of the selected software solution to achieve the primary business plan goals.
- Ensure data, applications, future technology goals, etc. are compatible with both internal and external software and applications
- Track technology implementation through metric based and agreed to expectations and goals
- Accelerate data management so that teams can utilize the insight, critical metrics, AI learning and predictive solutions to forecast potential operational issues earlier
- Internally network within the Bozzuto & Associate companies and the corporate IT group to communicate and coordinate the construction group’s technology initiatives
- Externally network across the technology and construction industries to facilitate the sharing of ideas, concepts, and standard methodologies.
- Conduct ongoing research, education, and networking with construction, technology, and innovation industry leaders
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Economics with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the Construction Industry
- Studies in Construction Management or Engineering is preferred with at least 2 years of experience in the Construction Industry
- Experience and expertise in the following tasks or software:
- Microsoft PowerBI
- API integrations
- Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint, PowerApps and more)
- JD Edwards
- Primavera P6
- A thorough knowledge of the construction process
- Extraordinary communication skills to effectively present and respond to questions regarding the technology goals and initiatives
- Strategic planning, critical thinking and systematic analytical skills
- Prioritization skills to organize tasks, workload, etc. to effectively achieve technology goals
- Ability to use resources, technology, team members (either internal or external), etc. to help implement agreed to solutions