At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Where Design and Writing Meet:
You’re a conceptual and creative thinker who puts your audience first. Constructive criticism fuels and inspires you to edit your work to the next level. You can enthusiastically communicate your ideas and present your work clearly. In this role, you’ll gain real-world experience (and portfolio fodder) as you work directly with leaders in the marketing and communication department.
As a Creative Content Writing Intern, your primary responsibilities include:
- Crafting witty and insightful marketing materials (i.e., property descriptions, emails, social media campaigns, blog posts) for internal communications as well as customer-facing content for our four divisions: management, development, construction and homes.
- Supporting with creative development and logistics of employee and brand photo shoots, quarterly Bozzuto Buzz publication and other design related projects.
- Understanding and applying Bozzuto’s brand standards to your work, ensuring all materials reflect the proper brand positioning.
- Assisting the Communications Manager and Copywriter by providing research for various projects.
- Revising, editing, and proofreading materials to ensure accuracy of information and writing mechanics.
We’d love to get to know you if you’re a:
- Junior/senior undergraduate student pursuing a degree (or equivalent) in English, communications, marketing or a related subject.
- Calculated and concise writer who is not afraid to be creative and is comfortable with both short and long-form content.
- Creative who has an eye for design and understands how it affects communication of a message.
- Strict grammarian (the misuse of peak and peek really piques your anger) who is detail-oriented.
- Quick study when it comes to adapting to a brand’s voice, tone and style (and you know the difference between the three).
- InDesign and Photoshop experience is a plus.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.