At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
As a data analytics intern, you will generate insights by conducting extensive analyses of Bozzuto’s rich data. Going above and beyond simply providing reports and analyses, you will advise on opportunities for process improvement that empower our teams to deliver exceptional experiences for employees and customers. In the process, you will develop a deep understanding of the property management business, our obsession with hospitality and further strengthen your analytics, leadership, and presentation skills. You will also gain exposure to a wide variety of functional teams within Bozzuto.
As a Data Analytics Intern, your primary responsibilities include:
- Gathering, cleansing and validating both structured and unstructured data to provide internal clients with accurate information
- Extracting and modifying data using SQL, Python, R, or other tools
- Developing and using knowledge of technology to design innovative approaches to solve data-related challenge
- Analyze and interpret historical financial, operational, and transactional data
- Create summaries, data visualizations, written analyses, and other presentations of work performed
What You Bring to Us:
- Manipulate, standardize, and process data from various sources
- Technical working knowledge of the following programming languages and technologies:
- Python (preferred)/R/ C++/ Java
- SQL and related – SSAS, visual studio, data modeling
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Master’sDegree in computer science, information technology, data science, and/or data analytics
- Knowledge of SAS/ NoSQL/Mongo/DynamoDB
- Microsoft data tools: Power BI / Azure
- Proficiency in MS Excel/Pivot table and MS Access
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.