At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued, and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you are an essential member of the Marketing team and will analyze and generate reports and insights from different data sources to help us uncover opportunities to increase conversion rates and lead acquisition.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, your primary responsibilities include:
- Collect, analyze, and create reports from digital marketing data sources and provide insights on lead gen and advertising campaign performance.
- Use Google Analytics capabilities and reporting such as segmentation, source/medium, channel, audience, conversion, and multitouch attribution to understand site visitor behaviors and uncover opportunities to improve website performance.
- Leverage data trends and findings to make recommendations that improve website user experience and lead conversion metrics.
- Implement and QA website pixels and tracking tags.
What You Bring to Us:
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years marketing analytics, business analytics, or data analysis experience.
- Previous experience with web analytics tools. Google Analytics preferred.
What We Bring You:
In addition to our award winning culture, a myriad of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, great looking offices, and a positive and supportive environment, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Including:
- Comprehensive and affordable health plans
- Free life insurance
- Employee wellness incentives
- Company-matched 401K
- Teledoc, free 24/7/365 access to a doctor online
We want our team members to be happy and healthy, both personally and professionally. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.