At Bozzuto, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
You’re executive team describes you as the Chief of Details and head organizer. You bring your passion for people, apartment living and exceptional execution, with you to work every day. You instill, in everyone you interact with, a sense of trust, confidence and Bozzuto pride. You’re obsessed with anticipating the needs of others and strive to create extraordinary experiences for all.
As an Executive Assistant, your primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting with monthly reports, RFP’s, various proposals, annual business plan, management agreements, and lease and addendum projects for entire portfolio.
- Edit and proof all work for precision before distribution.
- Interact with staff and clients at all levels (within the corporate office, Management Company and customers/residents) both on the phone and in person.
- Act as liaison between sites and senior level executives.
- Provide professional and courteous service via telephone and in person for all functions required.
- Organize and maintain calendars.
- Organize, plan and execute specialized meetings and company- wide events (luncheons, retreats and award banquets).
- Make travel arrangements.
- Maintain all files pertaining to properties and corporate matters.
- Administer and organize employee incentive programs.
- Special projects as requested.
What You Bring to Us:
- Minimum 3 + years in an Executive Administrator role supporting people/departments.
- Experience in event planning
- Calendar managements and booking travel experience
- Strong Computer /typing skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to handle, phones, scheduling, faxing etc…
- Yardi experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.