At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain, or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion, and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging, and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued, and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
The Executive Assistant will primarily support the president of the construction division, with support as needed to the leadership team and company. This individual will be responsible for a broad range of activities that require strong organization skills, proactive thinking, and ability to multi-task. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven, and community oriented.
Primary day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Thought partner to the President.
- Organize and maintain President’s calendar and inbox.
- Assist with monthly reports, various proposals, annual business plan and other construction reports.
- Draft, format, and proofread correspondence including company-wide communications, emails and presentations.
- Continuously seek out ways to streamline communication, with an eye towards increasing efficiency as the organization continues to grow.
- Act as liaison between projects and senior level executives.
- Provide professional and courteous customer service to internal and external clients.
- Organize, plan and execute specialized meetings such as leadership retreats.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Special projects as requested.
- Manage office assistants in distributing outgoing and internal mail as well as sorting employee packages.
- Help to maintain an organized and clean office space, including copy rooms, and conference rooms.
- Track and order office supplies as needed; create user accounts; update project addresses.
- Receives/processes general phone and website contact inquiries.
- Assists with meeting setup, catering, business cards etc.
- Manage floor plan/seating assignments.
- Assists with processing and rebilling invoices.
What You Bring to Us:
- Minimum 2+ years in an executive assistant role supporting multiple individuals and departments.
- Outstanding organization skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook. Experience in Microsoft Teams is a plus!
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A background in communications is essential; ability to edit and proofread for grammar and content.
- Capable of setting priorities while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creativity, curiosity, outgoing/friendly demeanor, customer service focused, and supportive of all members of the organization.
- Associate/Bachelor Degree
- Ability to work effectively both independently and across multiple teams.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.