Bozzuto Construction is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s fastest-growing general contractors. New clients and projects constantly come to us because of our dedication to the details in building excellence and our reputation for doing business with integrity. We treat our people with the same amount of respect. Here, you’ll work alongside great people and have an impressive range of benefits, ample opportunities to grow and time to have fun. This is a dynamic opportunity where you can have a major impact and an amazing experience right from the start.
Clearly, we’re a little different at Bozzuto. We’re a company that has concern for the people and the communities we touch. We support your education and learning, which we encourage in every part of our organization, from our newest team members all the way to the top. And we believe in exercising creativity in everything we do. If you’re as passionate as we are about construction and feel strongly that perfection is an attainable goal, we invite you to join us.
As a Laborer your primary responsibilities include:
- Plan work as well as manage and maintain tools and equipment under his/her care
- Load, unload, and identify building materials, machinery, and tools
- Daily cleaning of site, structures, office and storage areas.
- Protecting construction of weather and snow removal.
- Housekeeping tasks.
- General construction and labor tasks with guidance from PM and super.
- Opening and Securing of site
What You Bring to Us:
- Experience doing manual labor on a construction site
- Ability to learn and comply with all safety rules
- Working knowledge of construction equipment and tools
- 2 to 3 years’ manual labor experience on construction
- Able to create and complete a work list independently
- Able to identify and correct safety issues onsite
- Able to prioritize or focus on prioritized tasks
What Makes A Great Fit
We’re not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We’re hard working, hard playing, Vet owned and performance minded. We give back to our communities and have each other’s back. We solve problems and build relationships. This might sound corny, but we’re really a nice bunch of people. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.