The Bozzuto Group is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and entrepreneurial Land Acquisition Manager/Vice President. This role serves as the primary contact and director for the review, analysis, and pursuit of land acquisition opportunities.
As a Land Acquisition Manager/Vice President, your primary responsibilities include:
- Proactively seeking new leads and opportunities that are compatible with the company’s business plan objectives.
- Managing new leads and opportunities received by the company to ensure that they are responded to properly, and in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Organizing and facilitating a weekly, high level deal committee meeting where new leads and existing leads are discussed.
- Performing and directing financial analyses, deal structuring, preparing proposals and negotiation.
- Visiting potential acquisition sites, to determine their suitability for the company’s use.
- Performing research and analyses of various submarkets to appropriately focus the company’s land search activities and help guide growth expansion.
- Working closely with senior level company personnel to ensure that new business opportunities are appropriately communicated within the organization.
What You Bring to Us:
- BA/BS Degree required, Graduate Degree with real estate emphasis preferred.
- At least five years prior relevant work experience
- Collaboration / Relationship Builder
- Attention to detail
- Action Orientation / Tenacity
- Well Organized
- Commitment to customer service and delivery
- High Integrity
- Sound judgment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills (written / verbal)
- Ability to represent and present the company well in meetings with senior level people from other firms
- Ability to manage time effectively and set work priorities
- Strong advocate of reviewing existing processes and initiate process changes to improve efficiency
- Demonstrates a commitment to share knowledge and provide advice and consultation with other staff through daily interaction
- Support team environment and foster common goal attainment
- Highly proficient and advanced skill in Microsoft Excel and financial modeling
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and the ability to resolve complex problems
- Great energy and intellectual curiosity to explore and understand markets
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.