At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
You are responsible for achieving and exceeding monthly sales quotas and contributes to meeting the property’s targeted resident retention goal by providing remarkable customer service. You will lead the Sales and Marketing Associate team to generate revenue for properties through sales and renewal activity.
As a Leasing Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Generate new leases and achieve monthly sales quotas
- Motivate, train and lead sales and service team to reach leasing goals
- Daily management of 100% of leads in Lead to Lease or property specific lead management software.
- Conduct 3 follow ups per lead with a conversion ratio of 8% to onsite appointments.
- Follow up with a phone call to every prospect within 24 hours of a property tour. Additional follow up via e-mail to take place within 48 hours.
- Maintain a closing ratio of 30%.
- Generate a minimum of one outreach event weekly.
- Work with Bozzuto’s marketing team to coordinate overall company branding.
- Know competitors and be able to leverage the Bozzuto product and people as a differentiation in the marketplace
- Proficiently articulate the value proposition of the property.
- Deliver a positive and consistent in person experience with all prospective customers.
- Set up monthly meetings with local employers to provide packets of information about the community and cultivate partnership-marketing opportunities.
- Monitor all ad sources. Complete and deliver internet ad checklist by the 5th of each month.
- Update property Facebook page three times per week.
- Update Craigslist daily with available apartments.
- Shop all competition within immediate competitive set quarterly.
- Review monthly market surveys and be knowledgeable of content.
- Complete weekly competitive set survey.
- Report all property deficiencies to appropriate manager.
- Respond to, follow up on and close work order requests when applicable.
- Ensure lease paperwork is accurate.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Deliver timely and remarkable customer service to community residents.
- Attend resident social events
- Interact with all constituents (residents, staff, clients, vendors) in a professional and courteous manner.
- Remain calm and friendly when resolving customer issues or interacting with upset customers.
- Vigorously resolve or communicate resident concerns and issues.
What You Bring to Us:
- Previous Leasing experience in the multi-family industry
- 1-3 years of business to consumer sales experience in a Property Management, Retail or Hospitality environment
- 1-3 years of phone sales experience
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Industry experience highly desired
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of the teams so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive Compensation. Salary range: $ 60,000—65,000 (plus additional bonus opportunities)
- Health & Wellness Benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement Planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.