At Bozzuto, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
You are starting at the ground level learning from seasoned marketing managers on not only how to activate on marketing tactics, but reviewing analytics and extracting insights, using data to inform marketing strategies/plans, effectively managing small projects, developing customer email campaigns, and more. As the Marketing Intern, you will work alongside Marketing Managers and Coordinators playing an essential role in helping to deliver impactful and effective programs that drive customer leads and resident loyalty, ultimately leading to greater revenue to the property and our management company.
As a Marketing Intern, your primary responsibilities include:
- Being available to work 20-25/hours per week, Monday – Friday, during school year.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of assigned properties. Perform site visits as needed and ensure quality of marketing.
- Assist and collaborate with Marketing team members, and Regional Property Managers/Associates, Property Managers.
- Communicate effectively, collaborate well with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Build and maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Understand unique marketing needs of specific properties and support implementation of approved marketing plans
- Research various marketing needs and provide ideas/recommendations
- Create prospect email campaigns – write copy, select images, QA, analyze and identify best practices
- Help maintain and update web content for property websites, Bozzuto.com and all internet listings
- Perform audits of each property’s web presence and make revisions as needed to copy, images etc
- Provide recommendations on special projects and assist with branding initiatives including but not limited to: property websites, collateral, signage, promo items, digital ads, etc.
Lead Management and Tracking
- Use tracking tools, such as phone numbers and tracking URLs to effectively monitor campaign success
- Ensure correct source attribution by ongoing testing of tracking numbers, urls, emails.
- Closely follow occupancy and lead generation performance for assigned properties
- Provide reporting and analysis of lead generation and website traffic data including insights & recommendations
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) in progress
- A curiosity to learn and a willingness to participate in a variety of projects.
- Self-starter with strong time management skills who excels at working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable being a “hunter” and compiling info from different sources
- Solid communicator (both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of property management industry (preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.