At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Bozzuto Management is currently Seeking a Metrics and Reporting Analyst. The Metrics and Reporting Analyst is a person who knows their way around data: you know how to get, manipulate, and interpret data to make logical business inferences from patterns you uncover. Your success will come from your skills using modern tools and data storytelling techniques to influence business decision making, for internal and external customers.
As a Metrics and Reporting Analyst, your primary responsibilities include:
- Gather, manipulate, and interpret real estate data to create real estate information
- Analyze real estate information to generate knowledge to support data-driven decision making in deliverables for sales pitches, proposals, or internal reports
- Develop, maintain, and grow a library of reports to convert real estate knowledge into organizational wisdom
- Communicate data stories verbally and in writing
- Work independently or on a team in a range of tasks ranging from ambiguously open-ended to highly specific
- Deliver decision support to lines of business as a subject matter expert by responding to ad hoc requests for analysis and reporting
- This is a “small data” environment, your data skills will make a big impact
What You Bring to Us:
- 3+ years of experience working in a business intelligence, data management, data engineer, analytics, or related role
- BA/BS in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, operations research, economics, statistics, other social sciences), or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated interest in commercial real estate; knowledge of CRE jargon
- Ability to distill and present work product in a concise, professional manner
- Analytical and research skills with the ability to analyze problems logically and methodically and to absorb and synthesize large amounts of data into practical intelligence
- Requirement analysis: ability to ask the right questions to understand the desired business outcomes
- Data analytics, data modeling, data management, and data reporting and visualization (Excel expert, plus Tableau, PowerBI or similar tools)
- Combination of deep technical skills and business savvy
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.