At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
As a Painter, your primary responsibilities include:
- Candidate should be organized and detail oriented.
- Must have a background in painting.
- Residential experience preferred.
- Good communication skills.
What You Bring to Us:
- Must have personal/reliable transportation to get to work
- Previous multifamily or commercial property cleaning experience is preferred
- Ability to lift 50lb, perform pushing, pulling and climbing activities
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.