At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Tour Your Responsibilities:
Your mantra is preserve and protect. You bring your passion for people and the trades to work with you every day. You’re a motivator, a teacher and a safety maven. As the leader of asset preservation for your assigned portfolio, you instill in everyone you interact with a sense of Bozzuto pride
As a Regional Maintenance Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Perform structured inspections on all properties within region. Share with Regional Property Manager and Property on report and findings. Establish an action plan with site staff and follow up to ensure compliance
- Provide supervision, development and performance management for a Regional Flex Team of floating Service Managers, technicians, etc. as assigned.
- Assist as needed to coordinate between the site operations team, owner’s; and contractors to plan and complete capital projects.
- Aid in the development and implementation of a thorough preventive maintenance program at all assigned sites.
- In conjunction with corporate resources, coordinate technical training for all maintenance associates on all levels, policies and provide hands-on support and classroom instruction as required
- Provide regular updates to Regional Engineering Director and Regional Property Managers Make recommendations to improve on safety policies and practices.
- Communicate with Regional Engineering Director and Regional Property Managers summarizing status of projects/property issues
- Support recruiting of maintenance personnel in your assigned region. Provide final interview of all Service Managers.
What You Bring to Us:
- Ability to work out of our Falls Church Regional office and support all of our VA and DC portfolios
- An education in the trades and 10+ years of experience in commercial facilities and/or residential building maintenance
- 5+ years of supervisory experience and a track record of hiring, developing and retaining high performing teams
- Highly skilled in the building trades with emphasis on mechanical systems repair, service, and installation (HVAC certified, Plumbing, Electrical).
- An understanding of complex central plant mechanical systems (cooling towers, heat exchangers, boilers, chillers, pumping systems, BAS) and site life safety systems (fire panel, wet/dry sprinklers, generators, etc.) and elevator maintenance
- An HVAC, EPA and/or NAPE certification
- Experience in capital projects preferred – both interior and exterior
- Knowledge of laws and standards that apply to property management, such as Fair Housing Laws, Landlord-Tenant Law, OSHA Standards, local and state building codes
- Proactive, well-organized and results-oriented with the ability to lead and participate in multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work flexible hours as required, travel to multiple sites and be on-call in response to emergency situations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate proficiency with Yardi and Microsoft Office suite programs. Comfort learning and applying various technology platforms, apps and computer programs
- Valid Driver’s License and proof of automobile insurance coverage
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.