Bozzuto Construction is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s fastest-growing general contractors. New clients and projects constantly come to us because of our dedication to the details in building excellence and our reputation for doing business with integrity. We treat our people with the same amount of respect. Here, you’ll work alongside great people and have an impressive range of benefits, ample opportunities to grow and time to have fun. This is a dynamic opportunity where you can have a major impact and an amazing experience right from the start.
We’ll count on you to lead teams and to steer the direction of projects so that, like us, you’ll be truly proud of the results you created. Clearly, we’re a little different at Bozzuto. We’re a company that has concern for the people and the communities we touch. We support your education and learning, which we encourage in every part of our organization, from our newest team members all the way to the top. And we believe in exercising creativity in everything we do. If you’re as passionate as we are about construction and feel strongly that perfection is an attainable goal, we invite you to join us.
As a Senior Construction Safety Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, rules, and codes are observed.
- Monitor and implement updates in safety regulations, laws, or reporting requirements.
- Manage OSHA recordkeeping, reporting, and employee training requirements.
- Provide advice and counseling for all compliance regulations.
- Compile, analyze, interpret, and report accidents; review property and injury reports.
- Develop/implement safety training for new employee orientation and required programs.
- Coordinate the purchasing of essential safety supplies, products, or training items.
- Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace, and conduct onsite inspections to audit physical conditions and safe work practices.
- Help develop controls for identified hazards, and coordinate the implementation of controls from result of hazard analysis.
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the hazard control system’s policies, and procedures, and recommend changes that reflect improved opportunities to eliminate workplace accidents and injuries.
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree a plus.
- OSHA 10 and 30 hour training completion required.
- 5+ years of experience in safety, environmental, or health management and compliance.
- Knowledge of federal and state safety regulations.
- Possess a high level of technical expertise.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate up and down organizational structure.
- Strong planning, organizational, and follow-up abilities.
- Excellent people and process management skills.
- Ability to apply skills to continuous process improvement while maintaining maximum levels of safety.
What Makes A Great Fit:
We’re not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We’re hard working, hard playing, Vet owned and performance minded. We give back to our communities and have each other’s back. We solve problems and build relationships. This might sound corny, but we’re really a nice bunch of people. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.