At Bozzuto, we are on a mission to create sanctuary.
We have a unique opportunity to join our Corporate Communications team, which supports all divisions of Bozzuto. The Social Impact & Communications Manager will report to the Vice President, Corporate Communications & Marketing and is integral to building and inspiring trust amongst our employees, partners and residents. Our ideal candidate will collaborate with team members at all levels and will thrive at the cross-section of people, social impact, DEI and communications.
The Social Impact & Communications Manager, engages with key stakeholders across all divisions of the company, partners within the industry, and local communities, helping create tell the story of Bozzuto’s impact on the world. The leader in this role brings a passion for creating positive change, expertise in crafting compelling communications and the ability to manage and motivate a high-performing team.
As a Social Impact & Communication Manager your primary responsibilities include:
Social Impact Strategy & Management
- Oversee and ensure the success of Rise by Bozzuto, our social impact program and Bozzuto Employee Resource Group program by building programming that differentiates the company and positively affects employee experience.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Brand, Learning & Leadership and Talent & Culture teams to strategically develop engaging and cross-functional initiatives, campaigns and launches.
- Bring forward-thinking concepts and strategies for engagement that align with our pillars and values, interests of employees and needs of our local communities.
- Establish goals of the company’s CSR and engagement strategy and critically evaluate the program’s impact by measuring results, evaluating performance and adjusting the program’s approach to ensure successful outcomes.
- Oversee team of Community Champions and ERG Leaders to strategically enact CSR initiatives at local levels, ultimately achieving engagement and fundraising goals.
- Manage program and charitable giving budgets that translate CSR objectives into business goals.
- Stay abreast of CSR trends and resources by attending conferences, webinars and building a network of industry experts.
- Develop consistent internal communications and work closely with company leaders to ensure an appropriate cadence of information, disseminating essential messages, including company alignment around DEI, impact goals and initiatives.
- Proactively bring new opportunities to continually up-level internal communications and employee engagement programs.
- Project manage internal and external communication content and processes with Copywriter, Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Content Coordinator.
- Develop content and narratives for award submissions, annual CSR report, social media platforms, company website and corporate marketing materials.
- Serve as internal communications consultant to all divisions, providing big-picture understanding of company-wide communications calendar and awareness of external events.
Communications Strategy & Management
What You Bring to Us:
- 5-8+ years of experience creating, managing, and implementing communications strategies with a focus on corporate social responsibility
- 2-4+ years in a manager/leadership role
- A vison for the long-term growth of the Rise by Bozzuto and Employee Resource Group program
- Comprehensive understanding of branding and messaging best practices,
- Strong relationship building abilities, outstanding written communication skills, and the ability to interpret data to identify trends that lead to opportunities.
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop a plus
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.