At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
First and Lasting Impressions:
The Bozzuto Resident Experience Attendant delivers a superior customer experience by assisting and greeting residents and visitors to the property, and contributes to achieving and increasing the property’s targeted resident retention goal by building a sense of community for the residents of Bozzuto’s luxury apartment homes
As a Resident Experience Attendant, your primary responsibilities include:
- Working 3pm-11pm Sat & Sun
- Properly groomed, on time and ready to work when scheduled.
- Know and acknowledge residents by name.
- Stand at entrance door and greet customers, residents, and guests
- Utilize outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintain a cordial and respectful relationship with the residents, visitors, contractors, vendors and fellow employees
- Remain calm, professional and courteous when handling situations where residents or vendors may be upset or dissatisfied
- Log, audit, and assist with delivering packages daily as needed
- Resolve and/or follow up on resident needs to include assisting residents with directions and securing transportation, etc
- Report any accident, maintenance issue, safety or security concern immediately Understands the building emergency procedures and their role in an emergency situation
- Establish expert knowledge on community attractions and local amenities
- Provide recommendations to residents
- Maintain accurate key control log and manage online system for resident/guest access to elevators, club areas etc.
You Create Value by:
- Engaging people in meaningful conversations that demonstrate your concern and genuine desire to make them feel at home
- Solving problems for your customers and treating them like you would your best friend
- Meticulously following up with everyone
- Playing an active role in making certain the community is impeccable
- Jumping in and covering for team members when needed
- Seeking out opportunities to enhance the customer’s experience
What You Bring to Us:
- 1+ years’ experience in a hospitality, retail, travel or hotel environment
- Experience working as a Doorman, Concierge, Guest Services, Front Desk, Ticket Counter, Retail Services role