Paint the Town
Observer Park is just a few blocks away from all the action. Enjoy countless restaurants offering all types of cuisine. Experience Hoboken's buzzing nightlife at dozens of bars and lounges. Or relax at one of the beautiful parks along the waterfront. If that's not enough, Manhattan is just minutes away via the PATH train or ferry, giving you access to the finest dining, shopping and entertainment in the world.
- Restaurants: Amanda's, Fiore Deli of Hoboken, La Isla, The Cuban Restaurant and Bar, Elysian Cafe, Grimaldi's Coal Brick Oven, Dino and Harry's, Anthony David's Gourmet.
- Bars: Dozens of bars with live music, open mic nights, decades dance nights — all a short distance from Observer Park
- Stores: Gourmet grocery stores, antique shops, specialty stores, Newport Center Mall.
- Spas: Massage Envy and Bliss Hoboken
- Hotels: W Hotel
- Theaters: Bow Tie Cinemas
- Museums: Hoboken Historical Museum, Frank Sinatra Museum
- Art Galleries: Barsky Gallery, Hob'art Gallery, Issyra Gallery, Proto Gallery
- Sport Venues: MetLife Stadium, Prudential Center, Madison Square Garden
- Parks: Frank Sinatra Park, Pier A Park, Shipyard Park
- Airports: Newark International Airport
- Train/Bus/Light Rail/Ferry Stations: Two blocks away from the Hoboken train, bus, light rail and ferry stations
- Major Highways/Roads: Easy access to the Lincoln and Holland Tunnels, the NJ Turnpike and I-78
- Elementary Schools: Connors Elementary School, Wallace Elementary School
- Middle School: Brandt Middle School
- High School: Hoboken High School
- Colleges/Universities: Stevens Institute of Technology