Paint the Town
Enjoy the Seaport and Southie! By living at Flats on D, you have easy access to the entire Seaport area and beyond. Enjoy the Harbor walk and all the restaurants, museums and attractions it offers. It's easy to get around, as the water taxi and Silverline stops are within just a few minutes walk.
- Restaurants: LoLa 42, By Chloe, Committee, Empire, Temazcal, Juice Press, 606 Congress, Legal Seafood, Sam's, Atlantic Beer Garden, Barking Crab, Blue Wave Restaurant, Au Bon Pain, Dry Dock Café, The Daily Catch, Flour Bakery, Fresh City Sandwiches & Soups, Harpoon Brewery, J. Pace + Son, LTK, Lucky's Lounge & Restaurant, Morton's Steakhouse, Sal's Pizza, Salvatore's, Sleeper Street Café, Starbucks Coffee, Tamo Bar, The Whiskey Priest and Yankee Lobster Restaurant,Tony C’s Seaport, Jerry Remy's Sports Bar & Grill, Loco, Capo, Publico, Coppersmith, SweetGreen
- Museums and Attractions: Harpoon Brewery, Bank of America Pavilion, Boston Children's Museum, Boston Design Center, Institute of Contemporary Art/Boston, Boston Convention + Expo Center
- Services: SoulCycle, Equinox, MiniLuxe, Bluemercury, Backstage Hardware (at the Boston Design Center), Non Visage Body Treatment & Nail Care (at the Seaport Hotel), Boston Athletic Club, Boston Private Bank & Trust, Equilibrium Health Club + Spa, Focus Fitness, Louis Boston, Sovereign Bank, Stapleton Floral, Wave Health & Fitness
- Hotels: Envoy, Aloft Hotel, Element by Westin, Yotel, Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, Seaport Hotel, Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel
- MBTA: Silver Line Station with direct service to South Station and Logan International Airport terminals. MBTA bus stop for the #7 bus with direct access to South Station.
- Water Transportation: Bay State Cruise Company, Boston Seaport Boat Charters, Charles Riverboat Company, City Water Taxi, Rowes Wharf Water Transport and Water Taxi, Spirit Harbor Cruises
- Airports: Logan International Airport
- Elementary Schools: Citizen schools, Bright Horizons