Bozzuto Construction at a Glance
- Established 1988
- More than $350 million in annual revenue
- More than 32,000 residential units, valued at nearly $3 billion
- 71% of annual work volume is for third-party clients
What We Build
- High-Rise Apartments
- Mixed-Use Developments
- Assisted and Senior Living Communities
- Garden-Style Apartments and Townhomes
- Mixed-Income and Affordable Housing
- Student Housing
Why Bozzuto Construction?
Accuracy. Our average variance from preliminary budget forecast to final bid is less than 1% (industry average is 3%).
Accountability. Our commitment to your satisfaction doesn’t end with the final cleanup. In or out of the warranty period, we stand behind the long-term quality of our work.
Consistency. We’ve built our business on the strength of long-term relationships—working with many repeat clients and by establishing strong connections to local subcontractors, utility companies, and municipalities.
Learn more about Bozzuto Construction
Click the thumbnail below to see our digital brochure.
Winner, Excellence in Mixed-Use Development:...
Winner, Owner/Developer of the Year
Winner, Contractor of the Year in Land Devel...