Bozzuto Construction at a Glance
- Established 1988
- More than $350 million in annual revenue
- More than 35,000 residential units, valued at nearly $3 billion
- 71% of annual work volume is for third-party clients
What We Build
- High-Rise Apartments
- Mixed-Use Developments
- Assisted and Senior Living Communities
- Garden-Style Apartments and Townhomes
- Mixed-Income and Affordable Housing
- Student Housing
Why Bozzuto Construction?
Accuracy. Our average variance from preliminary budget forecast to final bid is less than 1% (industry average is 3%).
Accountability. Our commitment to your satisfaction doesn’t end with the final cleanup. In or out of the warranty period, we stand behind the long-term quality of our work.
Consistency. We’ve built our business on the strength of long-term relationships—working with many repeat clients and by establishing strong connections to local subcontractors, utility companies, and municipalities.
Learn more about Bozzuto Construction
Click the thumbnail below to see our digital brochure.
Bozzuto-Managed Community Recognized For Excellence In Green Design By U.S. Green Building Council Maryland Chapter
– Flats 8300 is Winner for Excellence in Green Building –
GREENBELT, MD — February 09, 2017 — Bozzuto, an experiential real estate company, and Invesco Real Estate, a global real estate investment...
The full list of Bozzuto honors at NAHB Pillars...
The Washington Post has named Bozzuto one of...
Winner, Excellence in Mixed-Use Development:...